Energy ManagementMain Topics
- Demand Side Energy Management
- Task Scheduling in Energy Harvesting Sensor Nodes
- Energy Resources Forecasting
- Non Intrusive Load Monitoring
- Roberto Bonfigli, Stefano Squartini, Marco Fagiani, Francesco Piazza, "Unsupervised Algorithms for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring an Up-to-Date Overview" in , 15th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (EEEIC), 2015, to appear.
- Marco Severini, Stefano Squartini and Francesco Piazza, An Energy Aware Approach for Task Scheduling in Energy-harvesting Sensor Nodes, Advances in Neural Networks - ISNN2012, LNCS Springer, Volume 7368, 2012.
- Danilo Fuselli, Francesco de Angelis, Matteo Boaro, Derong Liu, Qinglai Wei, Stefano Squartini, Francesco Piazza, Optimal Battery Management with ADHDP in Smart Home Environments, Advances in Neural Networks - ISNN2012, LNCS Springer, Volume 7368, 2012.
- Francesco De Angelis, Danilo Fuselli, Matteo Boaro, Stefano Squartini, Francesco Piazza, Qinglai Wei, Ding Wang, Optimal Task and Energy Scheduling in Dynamic Residential Scenarios, Advances in Neural Networks - ISNN2012, LNCS Springer, Volume 7368, 2012.
- Marco Severini, Stefano Squartini and Francesco Piazza, Energy Aware Lazy Scheduling Algorithm for Energy-Harvesting Sensor Nodes, Neural Computing and Applications, in press,2012.
- F. De Angelis, M. Boaro, D. Fuselli, S. Squartini, F. Piazza, A Comparison Between Different Optimization Techniques for Energy Scheduling in Smart Home Environment, Neural Nets and Surroundings, Springer LNAI, 2012.
- F. De Angelis, M. Boaro, D. Fuselli, S. Squartini, F. Piazza, Q. Wei, Optimal Home Energy Management under Dynamic Electrical and Thermal Constraints, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2013.
- Danilo Fuselli, Francesco de Angelis, Matteo Boaro, Stefano Squartini, Derong Liu, Qinglai Wei, Francesco Piazza. Action Dependent Heuristic Dynamic Programming for Home Energy Resource Scheduling, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, February 2013.
- Stefano Squartini, Danilo Fuselli, Matteo Boaro, Francesco De Angelis and Francesco Piazza, Home Energy Resource Scheduling Algorithms and their dependency on the Battery Model, IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, Singapore, 2013.
- Stefano Squartini, Matteo Boaro, Francesco De Angelis, Danilo Fuselli and Francesco Piazza, Optimization Algorithms for Home Energy Resource Scheduling in presence of data uncertainty, Proceedings of ICICIP2013, 2013.
- M. Severini, S. Squartini, G. Surace, F. Piazza, Smart Home Task and Energy Resource Scheduling based on Nonlinear Programming, Proceedings of WIRN 2013, Springer LNAI, 2013.
rEMpy is a new open-source SW framework for energy management. The framework has a modular structure and it is currently composed by an optimal scheduler, a user interface, a prediction module and the building thermal model. Unlike most of the EMs in literature, rEMpy, is open-source, can be fully customized (in terms of tasks, modules and algorithms) and integrates in real-time a thermal modelling software.
Public repository available at: https://gitlab.com/shell-or2/rEMpy
Please cite this paper when referring to rEMpy:
Marco Fagiani, Marco Severini, Stefano Squartini, Lucio Ciabattoni, Francesco Ferracuti, Alessandro Fonti and Gabriele Comodi, "A New Open-Source Energy Management Framework: Functional Description and Preliminary Results", 2017 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), to appear.